1. Cost of one acre plot will be as per the offered documents.
2. The duly signed application can be submitted at KPEZDMC head office by hand or through post/ courier along with application fee of PKR. 5000/- (Five Thousand Only) in the form of a bank draft favoring KP Economic Zones Development and Management Company. The application must be accompanied by a business plan inclusive of feasibility report of the aspiring industry.
3. Submission of application does not render entitlement to the rights of allocation/allotment of plot.
4. KPEZDMC shall for its own internal purposes, develop the criteria against which the submitted applications and supporting documents/requisites shall be evaluated. KPEZDMC shall hold the sole and exclusive right to reject any application for allocation without assigning any reason thereon.
5. In case the applications exceed the available number of plots, the allocation will be done on the basis of set criteria by KPEZDMC or balloting.
6. Submission of incorrect, false or misleading information will result in rejection of application or allocation of plot.
7. Change in name, trade, or business plan after allocation of plot is permissible only in accordance with applicable government and building bylaws of KPEZDMC.
8. The industrial plots shall only be used for industrial purposes and will not be used directly or indirectly for residential or any other purpose(s) which contravenes with the industrial uses.
9. KPEZDMC or any person authorized in this behalf shall have power to make amendments, alterations, or additions in these by-laws or to relax any of its provisions on case to case basis.
10. No transfer or resale is allowed until Lease Agreement is signed. Final Lease Agreement will be executed on full and final payment of dues, and after six months in commercial production.
11. The applicant shall not mortgage the plot of land for any purpose other than for the construction of the project, subject at all times to prior approval of KPEZDMC and/or any other competent authority.
12. Conditional mortgage will be allowed favoring the Financial Institution for project financing; however, it will be available to the tune of amount paid by the sponsors towards plot price. NOC will be issued by KPEZDMC prior to the mortgage.
13. In case of breach of terms of allocation or an eventuality, KPEZDMC has the right to repurchase allocated plot on the price leased after deduction of 10% service charges and recovery of other dues if applicable.
14. No construction in respect of the project shall be allowed without prior approval of construction drawings from KPEZDMC. Construction drawing of the factory shall be prepared by a licensed architect/engineer with a Pakistan Council of Architects & Town Planners (PCATP) and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Same needs to be submitted to KPEZDMC for approval and a fee will be charged by the company in this regard.
15. The construction drawings shall be submitted within 3 months of issuance of possession letter of the plot, and construction shall commence within 6 months from issuance of possession letter of the plot.
16. The applicant shall be responsible for carrying out the infrastructural work and other activities within its plot of land in line with all the applicable rules by-laws / building regulations or approved by KPEZDMC.
17. The industrial unit shall be completed and in production within 24 months of the date of the issuance of Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL)
18. Failure of the applicant to meet any timeline and/or two subsequent quarterly instalments, or in the event of non-construction of the plot of land(s), the allocation of the land is subject to cancellation, and the plot of land may be subsequently repossessed by the titleholder / KPEZDMC, and the concerned plot(s) of land shall be entitled to re-allocation/re-allotment. Upon repossession of the land, the applicant / license holder will be charged 10% service charges, and recovery of other dues if applicable.
19. KPEZDMC will use its best efforts to provide infrastructure and utilities to the occupants of each plot of land.
20. KPEZDMC will pursue the development/upgrading of each Industrial Estate and/or Economic Zone within such timeframe as maybe determined by KPEZDMC at its sole discretion.
21. KPEZDMC reserves the right to offer through auction or open bidding process common use, commercial, or any other plot of land, which it may decide in its sole discretion. In all such cases KPEZDMC will define a reserve price in advance.
22. The applicant shall be bound to abide all the Government Laws, Environmental Laws, Labor Laws, KPEZDMC building by-laws and the Terms and Conditions of Plot Application Form. Failure to do the same will result in the cancellation of the allocation/lease and may end up in repossession of the land.
23. All formalities and the expenditure (including without limitation, stamp duty and registration fees) to be incurred on execution / registration / transfer of any license/lease/other (as the case maybe) document or any other document or deed pertaining to the plot of land, shall be carried out and borne by the applicant.
24. All government taxes, levies and charges in respect of the plot of land shall be borne by the applicant whenever these are applied or due.
25. No Power of Attorney shall be granted by the holder of the plot of land to any third party, except where it is absolutely necessary for any specific purposes approved by KPEZDMC on the written application of the holder of plot of the land.
26. KPEZDMC or such body(ies) or entity(ies) nominated or established by KPEZDMC shall manage the industrial estates and/or economic zones.
27. KPEZDMC or such other body or entity nominated or established by KPEZDMC shall charge from each applicant/plot holder such management fee, maintenance charges, ground rent, and any other charges or tolls for the industrial estates/economic zones, and related infrastructure, facilities and utilities, as KPEZDMC or the body or the entity nominated or established by KPEZDMC shall determine on its sole discretion. All payables on account of such shall be paid by the
applicant/plot holder to KPEZDMC or the nominated body. In case of delayed payments, such payments will attract a surcharge as determined by the body, and failure to make so over a period of 6 months, will result in cancellation of the allocation/allotment/lease (as the case maybe) and repossession of the plot of land.
28. The applicant / occupant shall pay for and be responsible for the utilization of electricity, gas, telecommunication etc. and make such payments (as payable in this respect) directly to the concerned providers.
29. KPEZDMC reserves the right to inspect the industrial units for ensuring compliance with the KPEZDMC bylaws.
30. KPEZDMC or any person authorized in this behalf shall have power to make amendments, alterations, or additions in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ to relax any of its provisions on case to case basis.
31. The applicant(s) undertake that these Terms & Conditions shall be binding and KPEZDMC shall have the sole discretion to impose further terms and conditions, as may be prescribed by KPEZDMC from time to time, which shall also be binding on the applicant.
KPEZDMC shall not be responsible or liable to the title holder of the land or to an applicant on account of any event or Force Majeure. The term Force Majeure shall mean ‘’ and include an act of war, flooding, earthquake, lightening, terrorist acts, the making or changing of any Government policy or directives, change in law, labor issues, legal restrictions, industrial disturbance, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of KPEZDMC. Whereby KPEZDMC is unable to carry out its functions/obligations pursuant to the contractual agreement with the title holder of the land and/or the acceptance of the application form of an applicant or in respect of any plot of land or an account of any whatsoever.